Paddy Power promo codes 2020
Paddy Power offer new customers a range of fantastic welcome bonuses to help get you started. It’s extremely easy to take advantage of, we’ve got the full details right here:
Current Paddy Power promo codes
- Paddy Power - Sport£20 risk free betMoney back in cash if it losesClaimNew customers only, limited to one per person. If you’ve previously had a Paddy Power account, you will not qualify for the offer. Place your first bet on any Sportsbook market and if it loses we will refund your stake in CASH. Max refund for this offer is £/€20. Only deposits made using Cards or Paypal will qualify for this promotion. T&Cs apply. 18+
- Paddy Power - CasinoDeposit £10, play with £60Plus 20 free spinsClaimUK & IRL only. Deposits made with e-wallets are not valid for this promo. Bonus wagering x35 on eligible games. Winnings from bonus capped at £500. Spins available after bonus is redeemed/lost. 10 per day with no wagering. Full T&Cs apply. 18+
- Paddy Power - Games100 Free SpinsPlus 100 free spins on first depositClaimNew customers only. Free spins added to accounts verified by SMS only. x1 wagering applies to winnings, selected games only, eWallets excluded. The average Daily Jackpot amount is accurate between 01/10/2018 to 31/12/2018. Full T&Cs apply.
- Paddy Power - Vegas50 completely free spinsPlus 50 extra spins when you deposit and bet £10ClaimNew customers to Paddy Power only, sign up via the Paddy Power Vegas reg code PVCREG. 50 free spins added instantly to accounts once SMS verified, no deposit needed. Additional 50 spins added once deposit and bet £10. Spins valued at £0.20. Full T&Cs apply. 18+ begambleaware.org
- Paddy Power - Poker200% up to £100 welcome package, plus £20 in Twister tokensClaimNew Paddy Power Poker accounts only. Deposit min. £10 for Poker Welcome Bonus. Min 5 Twister tournaments to release free £1 Token. Poker Casino bonus up to £100 has x25 wagering requirements, game weighting may apply. Full T&C’s apply. 18+
- Paddy Power - BingoDeposit £10 get £40 plus 40 free spinsClaimNew Customer Offer only. Deposit and spend €10 on bingo tickets within 30 days of joining Paddy Power Bingo. Get €30 paid as Bingo Bonus (x1 wagering requirement), €10 as Slots Bonus (x20 wagering requirement) & 40 Free Spins ( €0.10/spin) on Mystery Reels Megaways slot game. 1 per customer. Your age and mobile number must be verified before you can avail of this offer. Full T&Cs apply.
Paddy Power enhanced odds
As well as all the sign up offers and promo codes available above, there is an alternative regularly available for new Paddy Power customers. This is because Paddy Power is a great bookie for enhanced odds! They offer these as a different means of signing up, usually to the sportsbook product.
The idea is that enhanced odds typically offer greater potential value than the default offer, but with the trade off that they are not guaranteed. For example, you might get a large price on a likely winner, which would give you a nice boost to start you off. But the risk of course is that there’s no such thing as a dead cert in betting!
When we have new customer enhanced odds for Paddy Power, you’ll see them listed immediately below. Remember to check the terms and conditions of these offers, some of them pay cash, some free bets, and there are often time restrictions to consider as well.
- Paddy Power - Sport100/1 - England to win the World CupNew customer example enhanced odds offer - can not be claimed at presentClaimFull T&Cs apply
Paddy Power existing customer offers
As well as giving great value to new sign ups, Paddy Power also looks after its existing customers. Once you are up and running with them you can expect to see a variety of offers across the range of products. You’ll see price boosts in the sportsbook, cashback at the casino and a variety of other offers too.
Many of these offers can be quite short lived, so make sure you grab them when you can! We’ve listed the current offers below. If there’s nothing currently available you’ll see an example of the sort of thing you can expect:
- Paddy Power - SportPaddys rewards club - SportsQualify each week to get free bets and a Power UpClaimSports - Qualify for rewards online when you place min 1 qualifying bet of £5 or more. Max free bet is £10 per week when you wager 5 x £10+ in a week, min odds 1/2 (1.5) per qualifying bet. Free bet valid until Sunday 23:59 . Max Power Up is 1 per week, valid for 7 days & max stake is £50. Full T&Cs apply. 18+
- Paddy Power - GamesPaddys rewards club - GamesGet a weekly £10 slots bonusClaimSlots - Qualify for rewards online when you wager a min of £25 on any Slots. Max free bet is £10 per week (1x wagering requirement) when you wager £250+ in a week. Bonuses / Spins valid for 7 days & awarded on channel you wagered most on. Free spins can be used on eligible games. Rewards credited by 12pm on Monday following the qualifying week. Cashed out bets & bets placed with free bets will not count. Full T&Cs apply. 18+
- Paddy Power - SportMan Utd vs Liverpool. 9/4 - Liverpool to win, was 7/4Paddy Power existing customer price boost example (can not be claimed)Claim
An introduction to Paddy Power
There’s no fuss involved when claiming a promotion and credit must go to the bookie for keeping things simple. It can be done in a few steps, which we have laid out below to help speed up the process further…
– Select one of the offers in the table above
– Fill in your necessary details to register
– Enter your Paddy Power promo code when prompted
– Make a qualifying deposit and place your first bet
– Meet the requirements of the promotion and your bonus will then be added to your account. Or in the case of the risk free offer, you would get your refund if applicable.
There are a few terms and conditions that should be noted when signing up and collecting your Paddy Power welcome bonus and we advise you to read through the small print before confirming. We know its rare anyone actually trawls through paragraphs of copy, however, so have picked out the highlights worth making you aware of…
– New players only for the welcome bonus
– Players must be aged 18 or over to sign-up for a betting account
– Free bet can be used only on the sportsbook
– Can’t be used with any other Paddy Power promo
– Credit & Debit cards, as well as Paypal are the only eligible payment options
Alternative recommended bookies
If you already have a Paddy Power account or are considering the alternatives, we have a selection of top rated other bookies reviewed on this site too.
These bookies are some of the best and most respected in the industry, we give you the lowdown and detail all their latest offers. You can click on the links below or access these via the menu at the top where there is a list of other brands.
– William Hill promo codes – Ladbrokes promo codes – Betfair promo codes
Betting markets available at Paddy Power
When we say the Paddy Power sportsbook has everything you’ll ever need to place an exciting sports bet, we really do mean it. They have it all covered, from the most popular sports, such as football, horse racing, tennis, cricket, dogs and rugby, to the likes of boxing, cycling, Aussie Rules, darts, NFL, NBA, snooker and even surfing.
Other niche markets include virtual sports, which allows you to bet at any time, Esports and even politics. If it’s happening and people are talking about it and have opinions on the outcome, Paddy Power will be betting on it, that’s for sure.
For as impressive as that catalogue is, there’s no doubt where the online betting giant shine and that’s with football and horse racing. It’s the betting world’s two most popular sports, takes the most money in terms of stakes wagered and they are the most talked about sports on social media.
So, it’s therefore little surprise to see traders have pushed out the boat in an attempt to blow away the competition and ensure you choose Paddy Power as the place to bet on football and racing.
On the football side of the fence the Premier League has hundreds of markets on each match, running both before kick-off and in-play. That means a bet is as exciting in the final five minutes of play as it is before the start.
They really do shine on English football’s top-tier, but there’s also plenty to grab your attention on all domestic fixtures, from the Championship down to Non League in England, Premiership to League Two in Scotland.
For those who like to cast their net a bit further when attempting to land a profit, you can also bet on La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Ligue 1, MLS, as well as international fixtures, both senior and youth, as well as the top games from around the world – Brazil, Chile, Russia and even Macedonia. There are at least a few games of note taking place every night and you can bet on the outcome with Paddy Power.
Horse racing more your thing? Flick through every race from every major UK and Irish meeting seven days a week and bet on the likes of winner, each-way, forcecast, tricast, match betting and Tote. There are also all your favourite multiples available – Lucky 15, Yankee, Heinz, Lucky 31, Lucky 64, as well as Placepot and Jackpot betting.
Delve a bit deeper into the racing section of the site and you’ll find you can bet on meetings from South Africa, France, Germany, Dubai, America and Canada. There’s always a decent race going off somewhere in the world, and if there’s not the virtual section will help fill in the gaps if you are looking for an interest.
Watch live streaming and bet as it happens
Live betting and live streaming has changed the game as it allows players to watch their race, match or fight as it happens, either at home on their desktop computer, or through a state of the art mobile app. Paddy Power’s offering is regarded as one of the best in the business and this is where they stand out from much of the competition, the technology used and investment shining through.
Live streaming is available on many sports, such as basketball, horse racing and darts, but is loved best for its football schedule with games coming in from around the world. If you haven’t yet sampled this we advise getting signed up and giving it a go, it really will be a game changer for you. Watch matches in HD quality wherever you please. You’ll never again need to check a results service to see how your bet got on.
You can watch sports through the live streaming service on Paddy Power as long as you are a registered customer and have a positive balance or have placed a bet in the last 24 hours. Easy enough to achieve as most wishing to follow the action will do so after having a bet on the outcome and the rules are standard across all bookmakers. It’s slightly different for racing, however. There you must wager at least £1 on the race in question to view it.
The reason Paddy Power pride themselves on a first class live streaming service is it translates into more bets placed. Customers make their usual plays before kick-off then can settle down and watch the action. Their bet may end up a loser well before the finish. Live betting offers a list of exciting markets, allowing you to get back involved at any point. You may even notice a pattern emerging, such as a player risking a red card or threatening to score. Jump in early to secure the value about your prediction.
Live betting is also available on cricket, golf, boxing, tennis, darts, rugby, snooker, American Football, basketball, and plenty more besides. Check the schedule for the day’s action and plan your bets around the live streaming and live betting to maximise your enjoyment.
The Paddy Power mobile app is stunning
With all bases covered up to now, it’s no shock to learn Paddy Power also excel when it comes to their mobile app, which is vitally important to modern punters. Betting must be made as convenient as possible, allowing players to get their cash on whenever they want, whenever they want. They also want to view the live streaming with no lags or sticky spells, and that’s what the Paddy Power app delivers. It’s quick, modern, sleek and user friendly, allowing you to get on when out and about.
The app is available to download to both android and IOS devices and doesn’t require much space. Features include live betting and live streaming on all major sports, including horse racing, meaning you can turn every day situations into an exciting betting experience. At work, on the train, sitting on the sofa, it’s all possible.
The lay-out is as simple as you could hope for and this is entirely done on purpose, allowing you to quickly find the markets you want to bet on. The home screen has a link to the day’s most popular games and matches, meaning a bet is just a click away. We tested it and found we were able to get a punt on the favourite in the next horse race going off in well under 30 seconds. It’s then time to sit back and cheer on your selection through the live streaming. Give it a try now. Sign up for an account and use your Paddy Power promo code to get started.
Links to the main apps can be found below:
Payment options available
We have already found Paddy Power are the site that likes to give you choices and this is again true when looking at the many payment options available to you. You can use debit cards, Paypal, Skrill, Neteller, Paysafecard, bank transfer and more.
These options do occasionally change though, so please ensure you check the Paddy Power site for a current list of options. For example, a recent ban on credit cards deposits was brought in so that method is no longer available. However, there is plenty choice and we’re certain there will be a method that best suits you.
Transfer times, minimum deposits and maximum withdrawals vary depending on your chosen method, but the standard is £5 minimum deposits and £10 minimum withdrawals. The transfer times are typically between 3-5 working days for withdrawals, but you’ll be glad to know any deposits will be made instantly, allowing you to bet in seconds. Some ewallet services, such as Paypal, offer instant access to your winnings, but may apply a third-party charge. You can choose between GBP and Euros when deciding on the currency you wish to deal in.
How to contact customer services
The Paddy Power site and app are kept simple, so we don’t imagine you’ll ever have a problem using either but if you need to contact customer services, for whatever reason, they are easy to get in touch with and very helpful when on the case.
There are several ways to speak to a member of the customer support team. You can call or email, message on social media or, our personal favourite, through the Live Chat feature. This puts you in instant contact, simply type your message into the chat box and a member of the team will respond in seconds. The conversation can’t be closed until you are completely happy with the outcome. Working hours are 8am to midnight and they are open seven days.
- Web – Comprehensive reference and self help section on the Paddy Power website
- Live chat also available via the website
- Social media. Twitter – @AskPaddyPower
Paddy Power – our review summary
Having read through our in-depth review we’re sure you’ll agree Paddy Power remain an ambitious, forward-thinking outfit which prides itself on putting their customers in charge. There’s choice at every turn and they have every type of market covered on every type of sport, with a few novelty betting opportunities, such as politics and reality TV, thrown in for good measure.
The main positives of the Paddy Power service is the number of markets on football and horse racing, the live streaming and in-play betting service, a super quick and easy to use mobile app and a fantastic welcome bonus, available when using your Paddy Power app.
The only two downsides at present are the fact options are severely limited for players outside of the UK and Ireland and there’s only two currencies available. They also don’t offer 24/7 customer service and, when taking bets around the clock, we think they should. Something to work on, but it takes nothing away from the fact this is a premier betting site.
If you plan to join today remember to use the latest Paddy Power promo codes to ensure you get the best deal as a new customer. We’ve got the full list of these at the top of the page, you can use whichever one best suits the product you intend to use.
Who can use the Paddy Power promo code?
The new customer Paddy Power promo codes are open to UK residents aged 18 or over who don’t already have an account with the firm. They must register their details, make a qualifying deposit and bet then use their welcome bonus in the agreed time, or it will expire.
Do Paddy Power offer a mobile bonus?
There’s no welcome bonus just for mobile, but new customers qualifying for the bonus can use theirs on the mobile app as easily as they could on the desktop site. There are, however, a number of mobile only promotions run throughout the year, so keep your eye out.
My bonus isn’t working, what can I do?
Make sure you have read all the qualifying criteria and have met every step, including registering your payment details and uploading funds to your account before making your first bet. Only after your first bet is settled will you receive the welcome bonus into your account. Keep a close eye on the details, such as price and markets.
Expired Paddy Power promo codes
We also have details of other Paddy Power promo codes that have been available previously. They are for information only to allow you to compare them to the current offer. These can no longer be claimed, all valid offers are shown at the top of the page.